Sundowners and Capricorn 2018 Reunion

Lee Eccleston
Pleased to advise our next reunion will be at Greenmount Resort  .Friday 16th and Saturday 17th March 2018. We have been waiting for confirmation from the Greenmount. Newsletter will be sent by Ron James  asap.

Re: Sundowners and Capricorn 2018 Reunion

silver
excellent news

Re: Sundowners and Capricorn 2018 Reunion

Gaye Tindall
Can you please tell me where the Greenmount Resort is located? I can get in touch with past P21 Capricorn Tour ex passengers, Tour in 1977.
Gaye Tindall

Re: Sundowners and Capricorn 2018 Reunion

Green Mount Resort, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Vicar