More Reunion Pictures In

Vicar
I will leave it to you to decide the source of these latest pictures. You may notice a common element in each. They are under the 2012 Reunion tab.

Re: More Reunion Pictures In

Vicar
Somethings are out of my control. After posting the last lot of pictures they open up differently. You will possibly see arrows at the top of the pictures once you enlarge the first. It introduced this concept without me asking for it. I think you will find it easier to use this method, if it lasts. The one downside is the pictures open up larger now and can tend to distort them a little.

One of the options is to click a right arrow, second choice from the left, this starts the pictures as a slide show. This selection moves too quick for my liking but it is an option.

Still more room on the site to post your pictures so don't dilly dally.

Re: More Reunion Pictures In

As mentioned before I don't seem to have total control over what the 2012 Reunion photos do. If when clicking to enlarge the photos there is no arrows indicated at the top of the page you can still click in the top darkened bar, to the right and this will advance to the next picture. This could change at any time but currently this is where it is at. Enjoy the pictures in the larger format and don't forget to send me any photos at all, that could be of interest to others.