Cam Ford

JAndersen
Hi
My dad, David Andersen and uncle, Bob White, went on the overland trip in 1964 ( i think). I've seen that Cam Ford has photos from that trip and I wanted to make contact with him. Does anyone have Cam's details?
Thanks
James

Re: Cam Ford

Colin Davidson
He is on Facebook

Re: Cam Ford

Bob wilkinson
 I was on the first Overland journey with Bob White and Dave (Morgan ) Anderson. back in 1964.
and afterwards we stayed at the same accommodation address in Earls Court, He was a great fellow and a friend. I hope this finds you and your well and as Happy as when David and co were having a drink at the hotel.

Re: Cam Ford

JAndersen
Hi Bob

Thanks for the message. My mum remembers meeting you back then and sends her best wishes.

Best
James