Best places in Thailand

Hanna
Hi,

Can anyone of you suggest some of the best places to visit in Thailand ( https://www.fundayholidays.com/destinations/international/thailand/ ) during the month of August? I am planning to visit there, as a part of family trip. We are going to Pattaya and Bangkok.

Any other places that you people like to suggest?

Re: Best places in Thailand

silver
Hua Hin and Chang Mai

Re: Best places in Thailand

Bill
If you have the time, go to the north of Thailand to Chang Mai. Go up the mountain road towards the Zoo and you will get a great view of the city.  Also Chang Rai, both are really beautiful places. It’s a lot cooler up there in the summer. Not so touristy as Pattya, but just as much fun.