2014 SUNDOWNERS REUNION

Lee Eccleston
Pleased to advise arrangements for the 2014 reunion have been finalised

Will be at Greenmount Resort on Friday 10th October and Saturday 11th October 2014
Prices will be the same as 2012

Double room incl bfast  $135 per night
Charge for buffet dinners and conference room charges remain at $100 per person
A news letter will be forwarded by Ron James and Cas in the near future.
Sundowners began in 1964.2014 will be the 50th anniversary
The Greenmount Resort rooms have been refurbished since 2012
Hoping for another successful weekend
Best wishes
Rocky

Re: 2014 SUNDOWNERS REUNION

Colin Davidson-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 2014 SUNDOWNERS REUNION

SIMON ARMS
The Greenmount sounds great but have they fixed the lifts???

Re: 2014 SUNDOWNERS REUNION

Chop
Beauty Rocky, see you there

Re: 2014 SUNDOWNERS REUNION

Grant & Tricia (Patricia) Short
Please add us to your email contact list
Grant.short@xtra.co.nz

Re: 2014 SUNDOWNERS REUNION

Gaye Miller
Hi can I please be added for information regarding the Reunion this year...I have just seen on the site it will be in October on the Gold Coast..
Thanks - Gaye

Re: 2014 SUNDOWNERS REUNION

Lee Eccleston
Hi Gaye
I hope you can make the reunion.
Anyone seeking to be added to information list should email to
Ron James
sundowners1964@gmail.com
Further: 2014 Sundowners reunion will be held at Greenmount Resort
tel:07 55361222 for reservations
Dates:   Friday  10th October and Saturday 11th October  2014
Also a payment of $100 per head to cover cost of dinner on each night and also the cost of renting the Function Room.Any money over will be put on the bar.
Ron James needs a registration form together with the $100.
Best wishes
Rocky