strange place to park a bus

kit carr
on top of the WWll submarine bunkers in Narvik

Re: strange place to park a bus

kit carr
I was waiting for Col Davidson to tell us about the Green Lake car park.........and there must be other strange places people have parked buses

Re: strange place to park a bus

SIMON ARMS
Kit I believe that Col was distracted by "Treasure" at Green Lake.

Re: strange place to park a bus

Colin Davidson
Kit and Simon,

Re the Green Lake:  Simon, you are right, I was chasing Treasure the triangular Treasure, but sadly I never found any that night.

Kit, I don’t know about a car park, it was more like a beached boat. It was half in the lake and half on dry land. Does that qualify it for being named Titanic 2. ??

I have no idea what the young lady thought about it all. Here she was 1 day out of Kathmandu on a trip of a life time and the driver she has trusted to deliver her safely to London, parks the coach in the lake. As the Sundowners brochure stated, memories of a life time.

Do you guy’s think she may have forgotten about the fiasco after 31 years??

Col

Re: strange place to park a bus

SIMON ARMS
Now Colin just hold on there a moment ! I can't see how your "Ford" could in any way be compared to "The Titanic"

Treasure had infact been a passenger on "The Titanic" (how and why still has me confused) and as such had a "liaison" with a Capricorn crew member, prior to her excursion to the Green Lake in the Sundowners U-Boat.

Treasure was travelling with her mother and sister (Hope or Love or something ) and they were like sheep as I remember so this Capricorn crew member did well to "draft" out Treasure in such a short space of time.

 I think by the time she got to Katmandu she had a reasonable understanding of the Sundowners (and Capricorn) product!

Re: strange place to park a bus

Colin Davidson
Simon,

I must have had my little bits of "Treasure's" mixed up, but now that you have mentioned her Mother and Sister, the picture has become clearer. For once I must admit you are right.