reunion- been there, done that

kit carr
All over, and on the way home.

thanks to all of the people who put so much into organising a great time for us.

we really enjoyed catching up with our fellow geriatrics after all this time.

even the hotel was good. A fine overland hotel it would have been.

ciao

kit

Re: reunion- been there, done that

Vicar
A big thank you to everyone, to the organizers and participants alike. I had an absolutely fabulous time. Now stay in touch. For those that promised pictures,old news letters etc. get them together and send them my way if you don't know how to post them yourself.

I will work on the many photos that I took and post them and other memorabilia as I can.