photos

kit carr
Vicar,

I just wanted to apologise about not putting any photos up in the photo forum.

As you recall I was a prolific photographer, and I've looked everywhere, but I can't find it.

I recall where I took it, as I was driving through northern iran at the time. I grabbed the camera, reached out the window and took the photo. As i recall there were wonderful shades of mauve and brown out there, or maybe there weren't.

Any way if I ever find it I'll post it up.

Others took more than I did. In fact anybody who squeezed a shutter twice took more than I did.

Surely with larger collections they must be easier to find, especially s remains from a non digital age.

I know where it will be: it will b ewith the copy of my letter home. Mum died, and I think the surprise of the letter may have done it. It took a few years, but I am sure that's what got her in the end.

kit

Re: photos

darcy
 it is fairly obvious the camera did not wear out
cheers
Darcy