best exotic marigold hotel- movie

kit carr
Oh my god, please be watching

set in Jaipur

Re: best exotic marigold hotel- movie

Vicar
Just came back from watching. My Jaipur has changed from what I remember. Some of the traditional sites were not shown i.e the astronomy park and the fort on the hill. They show a large river and lake in the middle of town, the other thing not so noticeable is the 'Pink' of the city. The subtle things did stand out and probably mean nothing to those who have not visited.

Re: best exotic marigold hotel- movie

Colin Davidson-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: best exotic marigold hotel- movie

DARCY
 Kit/ Vicar / Col
It appears that great minds think alike, Sandra and I saw the movie yesterday, I think I was the youngest person in the cinema I was diasppointed no one was drinking saffron
Col now that you have a LNP government in Qld I am sure that Cameron will put the electricity on and build a cinema out there

regards
Darcy

Re: best exotic marigold hotel- movie

silver
Hey Guys ,,,,
after being there over Xmas ,,, the move was filmed in Udapur and rebranded as Jaipur ,,,go figure that one !!!
Silver

Re: best exotic marigold hotel- movie

kit carr
I kept looking for Eugene Pram, but no luck.

Re: best exotic marigold hotel- movie

Johnno
I enjoyed the movie today.
Could this be an opportunity for Aussie entrepenuers for an Exotic Hotel de Paris refurb for English  retirees?