Your Turn

As you visit this site you see there are a few people who are contributing to the cause of breathing not only life into the site but diversification. We would all love to sit back and watch what others write or place their pictures. Have you ever thought that if you get involved others are more likely to follow?

So come on I am sure not only do you have your story, which many WILL BE interested to read, but I am sure there is a funny story or two to tell.

What about those pictures. Sooner rather than later we are going to run out of pictures. As you can see from the various slide shows I have all but exhausted my pics. I haven't counted them but there must be a couple of hundred. Your 5, 10 or 100 will be most welcomed.

I do urge you to get up off your cutie bot and make it happen.

Re: Your Turn

Out of curiosity I have just counted the pictures I have posted. I think I underestimated by a few. I have placed 1350 or there about. That does not make me a hero but shows I am committed or as some would say I should have been committed years ago.

Re: Your Turn

Colin Davidson
Committed years ago!!  By the sounds of things, you were committed to taking photos. 1350 photos, drivers never had time for that Terry Tourist thing.

Re: Your Turn

Kathy Schlegel
Ah but your "guests" did! Just give us the time to scan them it  & give them appropriate captions & you'll be inundated!!!!
Kathy

Re: Your Turn

Go Girl! Me is thinking that may be, just may be others too are working around the clock to scan their photos. Oh! I hope so. We do appreciate those that you have posted already and anymore that turn up will add to the whole experience.
Vicar