Wonderful You Tube

Vicar
There is many a fine picture posted on the website but when I looked at You tube there are so many videos. Many capture the heart and memories.

For those of you who have 47 minutes to spare the following link gives some great vision but also a chance to relive the history of the Taj Mahal. If I had once heard the full story about the Taj I had fogotten most of it. When you have finished watching this there are plenty of videos on the various cities and places available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9dvrQ26arA