Video Time

Okay folks we finally have a video for you to review, a few of the tales told at the 50th Anniversary Reunion.

The tab you are looking for is "Anniversary Video." Look down the list on the left hand side. For those in the know it took 8&1/2 hours to render. Trusting you get a laugh or two from this.

Re: Video Time

SIMON ARMS
Unfortunately the sound card on my computer is not working. The only words I could lip read were "Rocky" and "arsehole" so I guess I got the gist of it.

I hope Rocky is over it by now, it was quite a pounding.

Re: Video Time

Vicar
Simon that was and is funny. Here's hoping you fix that sound card trouble to enjoy the rest. Not all was about Rocky.