Trevor Steel

SIMON ARMS
This post was updated on .

If you can't read this Trevor is a Sailing Instructor in San Francisco.I barely recognise him.
Trevor used to crew for me on my Solo Cat on Lake Hume back in the early 80's, it was great fun and we had some adventures. One evening we were screaming across Lake Hume when Trevor's trapise broke and he went overboard in a hurry and I was left trying to stay upright, we did manage to reunite and he was a bit sore and bleeding a bit.
I still sail on Lake Hume every fortnight and more often when possible