Treat Yourself

A few months ago Cas provided a copy of photos shown at the last Reunion, in 2014. I for one did not get to see them all but they are now available.

What we are seeking is any further information you can provide.

Look down the left-hand column and click on Cas's Pictures.

There has not been much action on this site of late and I am only as good as the things I receive or your direct contributions by way of pictures or stories. Don't forget if I can assist you to do this please let me know. I am aware there is so much more out there yet to be shared.

Re: Treat Yourself

kit carr
Thanks Cas.

That covers a lot of time.

Re: Treat Yourself

Yes Kit and some of the before and after shots are quite scary.

Re: Treat Yourself

silver
Vicar , Cas ,,
What a treat great set of photos ,, a couple of me in places i did not know i had been to ,,, ah well must have killed off those brain cells.
I did notice a common theme,,,,in most photos there seems to be consumption of beer or wine , what a great era to be part of.
Silver

Re: Treat Yourself

Colin Davidson(Shirley)
A few days ago I spoke to Vicar re Cas's pics on the SD home page. As he is trying to fill in all the blanks, ie where, date, names etc., I suggested to him that I would post a few of those pics every few days  in the YOUR PICTURES section so it would be easier for people to reply.
I hope you guys and girls can help.