Tata

kit carr
Guaranteed to bring a smile to all overlanders

http://www.primemovermag.com.au/news/article/tata-motors-makes-foray-into-australian-market?utm_source=CRT+News&utm_campaign=0c0deabafa-CRT_News_828_3_2011&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e4236cba80-0c0deabafa-59433621

Tata Motors makes foray into Australian market

I am looking forward to seeing Tata trucks lurching around Australia.

We had them years ago in New Zealand, and it is fair to say that they were not succesful. We got the first of the forward control units in the 80s. I suspect that they will be different to what comes to Australia.

I hope it is not too unkind to congratulate my Aussie mates on a succesful entry to the third word :-)