TK 159 - Kathy Schlegel

While I still need to set aside time to go through Grant Short's pictures I have posted Kathy's.

Look down the left hand tabs to locate the page.

Some similar pics we have seen before but there are many others.

Re: TK 159 - Kathy Schlegel

kit carr
Great selection. Thanks Kathy

Re: TK 159 - Kathy Schlegel

Mike McDermott
I agree, Kit. I never did a Troika, but the rest is very good.

Also good to see Rodney, which Budgie drove for the West side story of P37 a couple of years later.

Re: TK 159 - Kathy Schlegel

Silver
Great photos and good job editing Vicar !!!

Re: TK 159 - Kathy Schlegel

Kathy Schlegel
Nice to see that all my efforts to scan my slides and put captions on them are being appreciated. Although it is great to have them up on the Sundowners web site, my main motivation was to preserve them from further deterioration - and slides do deteriorate
(especially when they are over 40 years old).  So all of you out there, get busy!! After Vicar put them up, I sent the link to my kids, who, I might add have never seen them before. Interestingly their comments were very positive and in essence they were chuffed to see what their parents looked like before they arrived on the scene. I also sent them the link re "Don't give me the shits" and again positive comments about getting the full story of my experiences. It made me realise that although we all had individual (and therefore personal) experiences, it was a part of history and world events of the time. So come on everyone, release the author in you and get your stories out there!!!