She said,I might be a hundred years in age but I remember.

She said,I might be a hundred years in age but I remember.

Bob wilkinson
 I have just returned from a few weeks in Perth, where I visited an old friend Pixie Steele.
 Pix turned 100 in July and I went to visit, she and her late husband  Bill did the overland either late sixties or early seventies, I wasn't driving that tour I know that much, and I couldn't remember who it was that drove that tour.
A lot of people attended her happy day and she was asked by someone amongst the crowd, So Pix of all the things you have experienced in your life what is one thing you remember that's special. Oh that is easy she said doing the overland India to England. We went to all those wonderful places, and saw so many things, they said it would be an experience of a lifetime and it was, it really was.