See Dave Rogers' Pictures

Many thanks to Dave for his contribution of photos, see index to the left and to enlarge just click on picture. I for one did not realize or perhaps remember that Kit, Dave and Tomy Broomfield all traveled on the same tour. Dave points out that most of his pictures were taken on AL125.

Whatever they certainly add to the collection.

Re: See Dave Rogers' Pictures

Colin Davidson
Excellent photo's, even a few there of Wayne Tass.

Re: See Dave Rogers' Pictures

kit carr
Dave had a good camera, and a good eye (probably still does) and as a result took some very good photos.

The bus in the junkyard, without the engine, is referred to in Breakdowns, while we stayed in Gorgan.

Re: See Dave Rogers' Pictures

Mike McDermott
Yes, excellent photos indeed. Thank you for posting them, Dave.

Am I right in thinking that one there is of the shikara wallah whose cried of "choclaaatt? Cigareeeette?" would echo across Dal Lake?  I remember sitting on the loo one time, contemplating ultimate realities as one does, when his face appeared at the window less than a foot from mine and shouted - you guessed it.

After resuming my position I politely replied in the negative, so he went around to the front porch of the houseboat and greeted a punter there by saying, "choclaaatt? Cigareeeette? Laydee, you want Tampax?" We tried to get rid of him by saying, "Look mate, what we really want is Vegemite. Come back with some of that, and we will buy some chocolates and cigarettes." So off he paddled. And back he came, with a big jar of Vegemite.

We knew when we were beaten, and he made a killing.

Mike