Reversing Competition

Vicar
For those that are going to the reunion in a couple of week’s time you may want to enter a competition. It has probably been a few years for all but we will hire a local coach and ask all willing participants to reverse it. Ideally we will either find a hill too steep for the vehicle to make its way all the way up or a street that gets narrower the further you go. The last challenge can be an attempt to traverse a one way road in the wrong direction.

Old couriers will not miss out as they will be required to get any traffic behind the coach out of the way. This traffic can elect to back up or even get off the road onto the footpath to make way. Whistles will not be allowed but strong arm gestures are recommended. In the case of traversing the road in the wrong direction the old couriers are permitted to use any cap gun to threaten the other road users.

Please note that anyone who has any previous experience in the last 25 years will be disqualified.

Re: Reversing Competition

kit carr
who is going to be the lucky service provider?

Are there any indian panelbeaters on the Gold Coast?