Reunion 2014 and those who have left us

kit carr
The reunion is over
The stories have been told
there are a few who will no longer grow old
The following have left us, and we hope we haven't missed any.
Please add them if we have.
RIP

Sundowners, Capricorn and Overlanders  Crew

Anderson Dave
Campbell Phil
Crawford Bob Haggis
Cumming Kirk
Fahey Leo
Fergusson Peter
Housego Peter Fingers
Mills Phillip Junior
Newton Bob
Peterson Garry
Photo Johnny
Powell Brian BP
Sole Peter Hornby
Westwood Dick

Friends of Sundowners

Collet Tommy
Fortini Paolo
Tiers        George
Vohra        Captain
Want        Habib
                Renato (fusina)
                 Manik (Blue Star)

(apologies for any misspelling and omissions)

kit

Re: Reunion 2014 and those who have left us

Mike McDermott
Another friend; Jimmy from the hotel at Agra.

I don't know about Jimmy the Jain the jeweller.

Re: Reunion 2014 and those who have left us

Colin Davidson(Shirley)
Mike,
I did hear, and don't know who told me, but Jimmy the jeweller has, as they say in India, Expired.

Re: Reunion 2014 and those who have left us

Mike McDermott
Sad news, but unsurprising,

Thanks, Colin.

Mike