Re: History of trips Sundowners Europe 10 weeks August1979

Re: History of trips Sundowners Europe 10 weeks August1979

Grant Short

Tried scanning whole brochure but it fell over at the end - this is probably what you want though

On 23 May 2020 at 11:48 "Graeme Laing [via sundownersadventures]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Grant,
Thank you for showing the brochure on this post that gave me a lot of memories just in the cover version of the brochure, the other trip i did was called the Sunseeker 6 weeks in North Africa. It's good to have contact with someone who has a load of knowledge of the Sundowners holidays. Graham and Christine Nichols were
 Driver and courier, a great pair, they both made the trip thru Europe, never will I forget them, it would be out of this world if I met them again. I'm being cheeky now but I wonder if you could email me the brochure of the Wanderer and Sunseeker to me please. Great to have contact with you.

Kind Regards

Graeme Laing

http://sundownersadventures.1053809.n5.nabble.com/History-of-trips-tp5706901p5707559.html
To unsubscribe from History of trips, click here.
NAML

Grant Short
[hidden email]
mob .0274 423 490
2TEN
Consultants

Sundowners Europe 79002.pdf (5M) Download Attachment
Sundowners Europe 79003.pdf (11M) Download Attachment
Sundowners Europe 79004.pdf (8M) Download Attachment
Sundowners Europe 79005.pdf (6M) Download Attachment