Punter's Pictures

Vicar
A great big thank you to Vicki Maggs. She recently sent me some of her pictures that are now featured on the website. Look down the menu column for 'Vicki Maggs Pictures'. Hopefully this will encourage others that are out there holding onto their pictures.

All contributions gladly accepted.

Re: Punter's Pictures

Grant short
Vicar please contact me about my library of Overland/Europe/ Sundowners of photos which number well over 1000, as to selection and loading.

Re: Punter's Pictures

Vicar
Grant just contact me at graham.preiss@gmail.com

With so many pictures I suggest you copy them to a disc. If pictures require explanation, send a printed list to match the picture numbers. I'll make a dedicated page just for your pictures and label them for you.

If you contact me I'll send my home address when you are ready to send your disc.

As always, I think we are all interested in any blasts from the past.