Out of The blue

While at my Public Speaking Club last night I made mention about visiting Venice on my overland trip.
We have a coach who listens to our speeches and gives us support and feedback at the end o the evening.

When the meeting was concluded she asked me who I did my trip with. When I answered "Sundowners" she high 5 me and said she too travelled with Sundowners in 1975. I will attach her group picture on the "Your Pictures" page. Note her driver, second from the left, one Gary Peterson (RIP). The second driver/courier is the guy to his right, does anyone recognize him?

Marion promises to give me a copy of her trip pictures in a few weeks. It could be interesting to see them.

There out there folks, Marion is to inform some of her travelling companions about this site.
Vicar