Old Crew

Just dug this out of a contact I received last year, some may know her. Married name Glenis Harbutt. I don't think she made it to the Reunion.
Hi Graham
Not sure if our paths crossed, but I worked at Sundowners in Hogarth Road in 1975/6, returning to Tassie in late 76. (My name then was Glenis McMillan). I had previously worked for Kimbla Travel and Contiki during my 4 1/2 years in London.
Initially I was secretary/gopher mainly for KD and Wilko, then "flights lady".
I'd love for you to add my name to the cast and crew list and also to get details of the reunion which I believe is coming up.
Two years ago my hubby and I went to N.Z. and I caught up with Charcoal (Phil Cook). In fact we stayed at his house for a few nights. Hadn't seen him since 76 but had caught up by phone a couple of times over the years. Had lots of reminiscing and laughter about the Sundowners days to share.
Look forward to hearing re possible reunion.
Is there a Facebook page for old Sundowners?

Re: Old Crew

kit carr
Hi Glenis,

All of the sundowners are old now :-).

It was a trying time.

At least we were all trying to do something.or someone.

Yes there is a Facebook page as well.

Search sundowners adventures

Cheers

Kit Carr

Re: Old Crew

Vicar
As Kit has written 'sundowners adventures' and also 'sundowners 1964-1982', both on Facebook.