Nuter Room 203

Who is the nuter in room 203?
If you guys won’t start writing be very afraid …….. because I will.

On my original overland trip we were staying in a reasonable hotel in Tehran.
‘Silver’ had this wonderful idea of mixing the guys and gals in the same room. About 4 of us 2 guys and 2 gals were in room 203. Upon arrival to our room I scored the bed without a mattress.  I mentioned to one of the girls, the blond with the nice big …. (errr eyes) that this was of no real concern as I would bunk with her. She did not quite see it the same way and I had better organise a mattress.
I start to organise it. Ring, ring ….Yes Sir….Yes is this reception …. No this is the kitchen .. Can you put me through to the reception?  … Yes Sir …… Hello is this reception …… No this is laundry …… put me through to reception .. Yes Sir ……. Is this reception?  …. Yes Sir. Aaaah!
Reception we need an extra mattress in room 203. No problem Sir. Girl with blonde hair said, see that was easy. Yes I guess so.
It was early afternoon so we headed into town. Upon our return I headed to the room but no mattress. I guess I will be bunking in with you after all. No … ring them back. Bugger .. alright.
 Ring, ring ….Yes Sir….Yes is this reception …. No this is the kitchen .. Can you put me through to the reception?  … Yes Sir …… Hello is this reception …… No this is laundry …… put me through to reception .. Yes Sir ……. Is this reception?  …. Yes Sir. I am after a mattress in room 203. Yes sir.
Now it is time to head off to Ray’s Pizza Bar for dinner. After a good night out we head back to the room but still no mattress. Me to blonde .. Well I guess that is that. No you call them.
Ring, ring ….Yes Sir….Yes is this reception …. No this is the kitchen .. Can you put me through to the reception?  … Yes Sir …… Hello is this reception …… No this is laundry ……. etc …. Etc.
I’m still waiting for my mattress. Yes sir we will get it right now.
Two hours late. Ring, ring ….Yes Sir….Yes is this reception …. No this is the kitchen .. blah … blah…blah…
Your bed is looking even better. No way big boy.
Very early into the next morning. Ring, ring ….Yes Sir….Yes is this reception …. No this is the kitchen .. blah … blah…blah…
OK. I WANT A BLOODY MATTRESS TO ROOM 203 AND I WANT IT NOW. Yes Sir
5 minutes later ‘knock’ ‘knock’ at the door. That will have to be your mattress said the blond.
I open the door and to my pleasant surprise I see the house boy but he appeared empty handed. No wait a minute …. He held out his hand and handed me the matches I was after.
The single beds are quite snug for 2 people.

Re: Nuter Room 203

silver
Yeah Vicar back in those days I was full of good idea's ,,,,well they seemed good idea's at the time !!