Never Like This

Vicar
While we await a picture or just a snippet from the many viewers of this site here is something to take a look at.

They would never drive like this, would they? Would they????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEfjOOwSDcg

Re: Never Like This

silver
Hey Vicar ,, Spending 5 weeks there last year with the population doubled since the 70's ,,and little TATA cars  outnumbering bicycle's  I was so happy I hired a driver for our days on the road ,,,, one of my smarter decisions.
However still a wonderful trip with many entertaining moments.

Re: Never Like This

Colin Davidson(Shirley)
Silver,
It was a good decision by you wife to hire a driver!!!!

Re: Never Like This

Vicar
That reminds me of a quote I have at times recalled.

In India the man is head of the household but the woman is the neck. It is the neck that turns the head.

It also reminds me of my 'X'. One word from me and she did whatever she wanted. Oh Yes! but I had her right where she wanted me:)