NAT 1975 Southern France and North Africa

NAT 1975 Southern France and North Africa

Marcia
Nov 11, 2019; 7:17pm Marciaonline Marcia
Hi People who may have been on the 1975 NAT Tour from Earls Court October 28th 1975. Left Ramsgate to Calais arrived in Paris 28-10-75.
I am just naming the people who were on the bus - great if all are well and reading this.
Only know first names:
Julie
Sam
Jim and Marcia
John
Black Pete
Blonde Pete
Garry
Dennis
Anne
Tony - maybe the driver
Brendan O'Keefe - the Bio Chemist who wrote down those hilarious notes (which I still have).
Georgina
Diane
Margaret
Ralph
Mike
Les
Bede
Wendy
Karen
Sue
Chris
Cynthia
Neville
Ross
Richard
About 27 people eh.
Good luck if anyone remembers...it would be good to hear that we still remember.