Looking for Leo Daly(Luigi) for a Sundowners Wanderer 23 1981 Reunion

Looking for Leo Daly(Luigi) for a Sundowners Wanderer 23 1981 Reunion

Donna Main
Looking to have a reunion of the Sundowners Wanderer 23 1981.  If anyone has contact information on Leo Daly, Tom our Driver and Brenda our Fab Cook, it would be greatly appreciated. As we are in The Covid times we won’t be able to do a 40 year reunion next year but possibly in 2022 or 2023.  We have tracked down 16 out of the 25 on the trip which gives us more time to track the remaining people. Reunion will be in Australia somewhere. I have remained friends with 2 from the trip 40 years ago and we have travelled together and visited one another country  over the years.  The one and only Canadian on the tour that had a blast. Best regards, Donna

Re: Looking for Leo Daly(Luigi) for a Sundowners Wanderer 23 1981 Reunion

Colin Davidson
Donna, you can contact Leo and Tom on Facebook at SUNDOWNERS 1964-1982

Re: Looking for Leo Daly(Luigi) for a Sundowners Wanderer 23 1981 Reunion

Donna Main
Thank you so much for getting back to me.  The Gang in Australia will love that I tracked them down.

All the best and be well.

Donna

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 22, 2020, at 5:59 PM, Colin Davidson [via sundownersadventures] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Donna, you can contact Leo and Tom on Facebook at SUNDOWNERS 1964-1982

To unsubscribe from Looking for Leo Daly(Luigi) for a Sundowners Wanderer 23 1981 Reunion, click here.
NAML