John Cox

Having just read David's message, reminded me of John Cox. Does anyone know anything about him? Did you travel with him or more importantly does anyone know how to contact him. John was from Adelaide and married an American lady. This was after he did a couple of trips for Sundowners, then returning home circa 1974. It was he that encouraged myself and mates to do an Alexander trip with Sundowners in 1976.

John was sending a Xmas letter for a few years after he moved to the States. The letters stopped coming and we lost contact.
Vicar