Help Required

Grant Short has furnished me with copies from the Sundowners and Capricorn brochures 1977 - 1981. I am compiling a list of all tours and will then ask for you to nominate which trips you did. Does anyone have copies of other brochures that they can refer to send me details from other years?
If it is easier for you to scan and send then please do that.

graham.preiss@gmail.com

Re: Help Required

kitcarr
Sorry Vicar, I can't help.

I do remember how important the brochure was, and how much effort went into producing one.

Getting the photos taken, setting up the pricing, drawing up the itineraries etc.

It was the "make or break" thing.

How different today is. The internet does all that stuff, with just as much effort, if not more, needed to keep the website up to date though.