Hello!!

BillnJo
Hello to all in Sundowners land. This is Bill Petersen I drove for Sundowners in 1980 after coming across from Transit Travel after they went bust. Mother gave me a job with My first trip for 1980 being the Europa 56 days June 9 to 3 August with Margie Hunt and Dave Shearer.  Looking to catching up with crew and punters in this forum 👍

Re: Hello!!

Colin Davidson
G'day Bill,
There is also a Facebook page called SUNDOWNERS 1964-1982. You will be able to catch up with the TART, Maggie there if you don't have any luck here.
Cheers Shirley

Re: Hello!!

BillnJo
Thanks Colin 👍

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Dec 2017, at 3:24 pm, Colin Davidson [via sundownersadventures] <[hidden email]> wrote:

G'day Bill,
There is also a Facebook page called SUNDOWNERS 1964-1982. You will be able to catch up with the TART, Maggie there if you don't have any luck here.
Cheers Shirley

http://sundownersadventures.1053809.n5.nabble.com/Hello-tp5707377p5707378.html
To unsubscribe from Hello!!, click here.
NAML