Finding Ken Phelan

Kit Carr
I am trying to locate Ken Phelan.

(Well Sue is doing all the searching)

Does anybody remember where he was from in Aus, What he did BS (Before Sundowners).

Anything that we can use to locate him

We have his birthdate and his passport number in 1977, but that hasn't helped so far.

He would be 75 now.

Thanks

kit

RE: Finding Ken Phelan

Johnno McCabe

Greetings Kit,

Re finding Ken Phelan.

I have sent an email to my friend Marilyn that I used to work with in Ansett days. She spoke of knowing Ken Phelan but I don’t remember the connection.

Marilyn lived near Dural in Sydney’s north east suburbs but not sure if she knew Ken as a local.

I will let you know when she gets back to me.

Not too far away from the next reunion so looking forward to catching up again soon. I will be there on the Friday and Buddha is my room buddy. I hope he’s booked single beds!

Take care

Johnno

Does anybody remember where he was from in Aus, What he did BS (Before Sundowners).

Anything that we can use to locate him

We have his birthdate and his passport number in 1977, but that hasn't helped so far.

He would be 75 now.

Thanks

kit

http://sundownersadventures.1053809.n5.nabble.com/Finding-Ken-Phelan-tp5707225.html

To unsubscribe from sundownersadventures, click here.
NAML