Facebook

To let others find this site more readily, you might be able to help.
Someone tells me that if there are more likes for the Facebook page it can lift its status. Could I ask all readers of this forum, if you haven't already, to search for the "Sundowners" facebook page and click 'Like'.

I know of a couple of people who have found the site via this link so lets spread the word and over time have some outsiders join us. Most that find us are enjoying the association.

As highlighted before I know searching 'Sundowners' on the general internet gets people nowhere near the site. The explanation for the site address is the word 'Sundowners' on its own, was not available.
Vicar