Facebook page for Sundowners?

RobynR
Any thoughts of creating a Facebook page for Soundowners? Regards RobynR CO32 1977

Re: Facebook page for Sundowners?

RobynR
Disregard this subject, I'm just a dimwit, We already have one. RER :-)

Re: Facebook page for Sundowners?

Colin Davidson-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Facebook page for Sundowners?

Robyn thank you for that moment, it highlighted that perhaps I should raise the profile of the Facebook page. Currently I am asking anyone who views my Facebook page to go to the sundowners adventures page and like it.

Anyone reading this, can I encourage you to do the same and hopefully collectively we can spread the word. The original idea behind the creation of the website was to have as much input as possible. There is enough space on the website for all contributions. The more diversified the input, the more interesting it will be.
Vicar