FIG JAM

SIMON ARMS
I am sure that Bruce Faraday is busting to tell everybody what FIG JAM stands for in his mind but in my mind it means business. Since the reunion I have listed my business and products on the Australia Post website www.farmhousedirect.com.au and for this week they are offering free postage within Australia, ends November 18th, 2012. All my Table Top garden products are shown in amongst quite a few others and there are some more photos for those that may be interested.
Sales have been fantastic so far.

Re: FIG JAM

kit carr
Happy to vouch foir that.

I had some during the reunion, and it was great.

Can't send it to NZ though.

Re: FIG JAM

Mike McDermott
Look, I know we've all been so busy eating fig jam, but surely SOMEONE's still got some spare time left to post something.

I know I'm as guilty as anyone else. Those figs, Simon; delicious.