Dean Watson. I knew that.

Mike McDermott
A few days ago I tried to log in to suggest that it was Dean, but the Pictures section won't accept my password, even though this one does.

Has anyone else found that problem? I tried sacrificing a small animal in front of the computer, but not only did it not work, it made quite a mess.

Re: Dean Watson. I knew that.

Vicar
Now there is your problem, the sacrificed animal needed to be at least a medium but it prefers large.
I usually go in this way rather than through the site its self. This brings up a larger screen.

Oh! and clever boy on your guess.

Re: Dean Watson. I knew that.

Mike McDermott

>Oh! and clever boy on your guess.

Acha, some change is there with Mr Dean, sahib.

Still, I'm not one to be able to talk; just this morning, I had to discard a belt I had used for at least 10 years.

Thirsty weather, here in Darwin. Speaking of which, it's 1845 and I'm still at the office. But I hear a beer calling me from far, far away ...

Re: Dean Watson. I knew that.

kit carr
I was not picking this one either.

apologies to Dean, but it has been a few years, and the memory has changed along with the body

Re: Dean Watson. I knew that.

Johnno
Ah yes, we have all changed inside and out, for richer or poorer for better or worse.

I would have given you all bonus points for identifying Deans's wife, the lovely Siriluck.
She was the sales manager at the Impala and Imperial hotels in Bangkok that Sundowners used for their stopovers during the 70's and 80's. They have lived in Perth for a few years now and Dean is hoping to make the reunion  at Coolie later this year.

 I would have given you all triple bonus points for recognising my wife, the lovely Jenno, not that you should know her, but because we all could use more bonus points.