Crazies

Mike McDermott
Yikes! A mad mullah in Sydney, crazed child killers in Peshawar, and IS murderers in Iraq and Syria ...

Going on my evening walk, I remembered those teenagers pointing to me in the Khyber Pass, and making gestures about they were going to slit my throat and shoot me.

They would be in their late forties or early fifties now, I guess. If they have survived themselves, I guess there's a fair chance they now have blood on their hands. I hope not.

Despite all out experience and confidence, in some ways we were still innocents abroad ...

Re: Crazies

SIMON ARMS
Mike, I think you will find that most of your acquaintances from the Kyber Pass took sailing lessons so you will need to be vigilant on your nightly walks.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Re: Crazies

Mike McDermott

:-). Thanks for the heads up, Simon; I'll sool some of the local crocs onto them.

>Merry Christmas to everyone

And the same to you, and everyone here. And to Phil Tulk, wherever he may be.
.