Corona

Marcia
Keep safe everybody .. to the best ability as you can.
Let's hope this passes as quickly as it arrived and things get back to normal.
One thing positive out of all this, is that we are learning a lot of patience and connections via I/net (if you have it) to people who you may not have been in recent contact with.

Take care.

Re: Corona

Thank you and the same right back at you. Yes everyone should look at all the positives we can get from this experience. Perhaps it was time for the world to take a break and have a long, hard look at itself.
Vicar