Billy Boundy

Sad News
Dear All, (This was forward to me by Colin Davidson)

Today I received a letter in the post advising me that our dear friend and former Sundowners colleague Bill (William H) Boundy sadly passed away on Sunday 16th October following a 4 year battle with cancer of the spine.

Some of you may be aware that for the past 15 years or so his personal situation has been quite challenging and difficult which he chose to keep very much to himself. Bill would have been 79 later this year.

Funeral arrangements are still to be made, but I hope to be informed of these soon. I would be most grateful if you could pass this news around the rest of the drivers/couriers/cooks on the Sundowners/Capricorn mailing list.

Kind Regards,
Bruce ( Mother)

Re: Billy Boundy

Colin Davidson
R.I.P.    Bill Boundy.

Re: Billy Boundy

Bob wilkinson
 I can remember the day that Bill and K.D. walked into our office at 8 Hogarth place and we talked about them working and doing a trip out on the overland. The Bill Boundy I knew was a very fine fellow, and all those people that knew him during those days would only have good things to say about him. Regretfully I personally haven't seen or heard of Bill for a very long time however, that doesn't mean that he and the rest of you I knew during my time as The Sundowners  1964 to Nov 77 (when I resigned from London) don't remain high on my grateful list, for the Sundowners existed and succeeded in the business of travel and tours because of people like Bill Boundy.

Re: Billy Boundy

Vicar
Nice words Bob.