Back to Lahore

Re: Back from Lahore

Mike McDermott
Hi Kit,

>Not sure if we missed anything, but at the time we didn't think so.

I can't help you there I'm afraid. I was picked up at the airport, checked in at the hotel, driven to an office and back, and spent the night at the hotel. The next day I was picked up again, spent the morning at the office, given lunch at the Karachi Boat Club, and driven to the airport.

So that doesn't qualify me as an expert on a city whose population should shortly surpass Australia's! However the locals say the town's all about making money, and Lahore has much more to see and do, and is safer as well.

Even so, as you know once you have been to a place it usually gets you more curious about it than you were before, so I will try to find out what we may all have missed so far.

>Terry Taylor was the courier

Of course I remember Plough and Alan, but I don't remember that name; did he go by a nickname?

123