As Good As It Gets

Thank you to everyone who attended the reunion on the weekend you made it fabulous.

A few drinks????? many laughs from the stories and general banter and a whole lot of fun. When considering whether I would go to this reunion, having attended the one only 2 years ago, I was very pleased I went. With not quite as many there as last time it provided the opportunity to have a chat with a bigger percentage of people. The new faces this time added to the flavour. For those who came back we started from our base established in 2012 and could build on that.

All in all, a weekend to be entered into the highlights of my life.

Give me a bit of time and I will sort and post the pictures I took over the 3 days and for those who promised to send their various collections I eagerly await their arrival. For those who require my postal address just email me from the contact section on the home page of this website.

Several people have requested I organize a T shirt of the type I had designed, I'll need to find out from Australian Post how much the postage will be, but all up, I think we will be looking at about $30. If you would like me to organize one for you please email me your size and number required.

Again many thanks to you all and I now look forward to the next reunion, whenever that will be.

Re: As Good As It Gets

Silver
Vicar ,,
A great weekend to see old friends once again ,,now its time to give the liver a rest !!!
Count me in for a tee shirt ,,as you noticed from the Gooses one i had ,, i have jumped up a size or 2 since 70's ( like most of us )
As Dippy remarked ,, its all about the people we met , bonds we share , it was a truly great to be part of the Sundowners Journey , its only now we realise what a special time it was and how fortunate we were.
See ya all at the next one !!!!!!!!!!