Airlines, You Want Airlines.

My brother tells a story where he and the rest of the passengers were to fly over Iran from Kabul. It was on one of those notable airlines that Johnno and Shirley talk about. On an old 727 they taxi out to the runway and as the jet engines rev up against the brakes holding it back, they know they are about to speed off down the runway. Hand on, the engines are cut back, what is going on? As the hostess walks past him my brother asks what is happening. The answer, sorry sir but we forgot to refuel the aircraft. No, you are joking but as they watch out the window sure enough there is the tanker to refuel the plane.
Vicar