About me now

Fraz
I left london in 1978, I think, to return home and get married to someone I met in London, that didnt happen.
Bummed around for a while then one day while digging a trench in a salt field I decided I needed a trade to come back to if I was going back overseas. TVs were a thing of the future so I decided I should learn how to fix them, I discovered it was going to take about six or seven years at night school and I couldnt afford to go back to school full time. As fate has it a mates brother had joined the Air Force to become and electronics technician, you only had to sign up for six years and the government paid you, so I joined. I reach 30 years of service on Decemer 1st this year.
I wouldnt change anything if I had the chance again. I have travelled, had a variety of jobs within my trade, got married had a baby girl, got divorced. I was married again in 2009 and now live in Penrith NSW and am looking forward to retiring the end of next year.
This web page has brought back a lot of memories, hope it does the same to you.
Good effort Vicar you have put your spare time to good use.
If you have photos of interest send them to Vicar.
Take care all

Re: About me now

When you get the time you need to fill the others in on the big gaps. I for one think it was a nervous time with you and your throat cancer.
Vicar