A Story

After waiting for a few people to post their stories I have decided to fill the void with a couple I recall.

Apologies up front for taking over their stories but some are too funny to let go.
To start with this is a Rocky story. Rocky and the Tart had a good night out at the discos in Florence, as you do. Late into the night and a “few” drinks on it was time to make their way back to the campground. You may recall it was up the hill overlooking the river with a view back to the old part of the city. Not such an easy walk, especially when you are loaded.

Arriving at the camp gate it was apparent that the gate had been closed for the night. Not wishing to spend their night on the wrong side of the gate it was time to take action. Rocky was up for the challenge and proceeded to scale the iron gate. With a heave and a ho he struggled to the top of the gate and fell into the campground. At least he was now inside and could limp to his tent and crash on his lilo mattress. Before heading off into the night he peered through the gate to see Tart still on the other side. Rocky says “Well I don’t know what you are going to do but I am heading to my tent.” “Tart what are you going to do?” Without too much hesitation Tart decide to slide the unlocked gate back and strolled in.

Having told this story I am hoping I can entice Rocky to write his story about how he and his mates made their way to London via the most interesting of routes and situations. Come on Rocky.

Re: A Story

Lee Eccleston
Would need more than copious Zombies to get over that fence these days
Rocky

Re: A Story

Darcy
 The Gate would have to be made of reinforced steel, and you would need a ladder