A Page For "X" passengers

Since the response to the website is lacking a bit of input, if any "X" passengers would care for me to set up a page/ Forum page for their trip, let me know. If I get a request from at least 2 people for the same trip I'll do it. Then you just may be able to stay in touch or catch up with some of those people that you shared interesting times with. If you don't want to be seen as the first person to raise your hand you can always contact me via the contct section on the 'Home page'. This way I am the only one to see what your request is for.

Re: A Page For "X" passengers

Robyn Reid
G'day Graham,

What a good Idea, I was on Skandi/Russia CO32 Jun/July 1977 with Ekka & Clap.  This trip was/is a highlight of my miss spent youth.  Much of which is unremembered for the obvious reasons.  Regardless, we all had a great time, several of us around Sydney are still in contact after 30odd years.

We did attempt a 25 year reunion having contacted 36 of us, from all over OZ, NZ, USA, UK.  In the long run about 10 gathered at my house, we chatted to Ekka via speaker phone and generally had a great weekend.

I have advised them (those currently in contact with) about your webpage and Facebook Page but can see only Ann-Marie has left a message on Ekka's Forum page.

So, good luck with your wonderful website, FB page and gathering.

Regards Robyn :-)

Re: A Page For "X" passengers

ann stapleton
yes robyn i agreed co32 was the best trip i have done and i ended up doing 6 with sundowners
over the years  will catch up with claire polkinghorne for co32 in august 2012 we have stayed close

love ann

Re: A Page For "X" passengers

ann stapleton
me again robyn was lee eccleston on our co32 trip the name sounds familiar