A New Addition to The Menu

If you look to the bottom of the menu listed, the column down the left-hand side of the web site  page, there is an addition. The label is Capricorn/ Gaye Tindall. Unfortunately people, you will probably have trouble opening the files containing the book Gaye sent to me. The total file is 12 mb but the site only allows for 10 mb as a maximum file. To this end I have tried compressing the file into 3 separate ones. If anyone has any clues as to how to up-load the book, as one file, please let me know. One way to contact me is via the contact form on the 'Home Page' of this web site.

Re: A New Addition to The Menu

Silver
Vicar ,,, i cant open it ,, is it a PDF?
Mr Silver

Re: A New Addition to The Menu

Colin Davidson
Can't  open the files Vicar.

Re: A New Addition to The Menu

It is a pdf and I am working on it to see what I can do.

Re: A New Addition to The Menu

Thanks to Colin Davidson aka Shirley for his assistance. You should now be able to view the pdf by highlighting all the crazy text, then right click and select https.

Re: A New Addition to The Menu

One more try. If you are still having trouble connecting to the link to Facebook then I have uploaded a 'Word" version of the book. The file does not contain images but hopefully this is easier to read.
Vicar