A Feast

A few months ago Ron James sent me his collection of pictures. It has taken me a while to 'Photoshop' them and load them onto the site.

When you click on the page give it a few minutes to load, as there are about 640 new pictures waiting for you.

Once you have seen Ron's pictures you will all be itching to post your own. Could I request you only post new places and any you have of people. A lot of the places are now well represented.

It is time to go to the page, so make yourself a drink and get comfortable.

Look down the left hand menu on this page and you will see the tab "Ron James' Pictures". Click on that and away you go.

Have a great time viewing and thanks Ron.

Re: A Feast

kit carr
Thanks Vicar.

there must be a lot to come from the reunion as well.

There were more photos taken than are up for display.

Re: A Feast

Colin Davidson-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: A Feast

kit carr
still got the same camera i had back then. no camera.